ARBOR GREENE PAINTING APPLICATION SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Updated July 1, 2019
1. YOU MUST CHOOSE FROM THE ASSOCIATION COLOR BOOKS. Color books are located at the clubhouse or an electronic version of the schemes can be VIEWED HERE. If your current color is not in the color books, proof of the original color must be provided with your application for DRB review.
2. YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM ANY VILLAGE BOOK. All color books have been consolidated and all schemes are permitted in all villages.
3. YOU MUST STICK WITH ONE ENTIRE SCHEME. You may not substitute body, trim or door colors within the color scheme or across multiple schemes. Some schemes have several choices for doors or trim. Mix and Match schemes offer multiple choices for trim and doors but these also cannot be substituted or used with other schemes.
4. YOU MUST SUBMIT A DRB FORM AND RECEIVE YOUR APPROVAL FROM THE DRB COMMITTEE BEFORE PAINTING. ( CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE REQUEST ).
5. The current approved paint schemes were selected using Sherwin Williams colors. A different paint manufacturer can be used only if the approved Sherwin Williams paint scheme number is used by the alternate manufacturer to reproduce an exact color match.
6. Painting one or more elements, body, trim, door, independently requires verification the color(s) are from a single scheme. Applications without verification will not be approved. Please provide a photo of the exterior or a previously approved DRB application along with your new application.
7. Spot painting is not permitted. To maintain or repair a painted surface, you must paint the entire surface, corner to corner, the original approved color. This type of painting is considered maintenance and a DRB application is not required.
8. Garage doors may be painted the same color as the house body or the house trim.
9. External entry/exit doors located on the side or rear of a home must be painted in the same color as the house body.
10. Rosettes, medallions and other decorative features must be painted the same color as the trim.
11. Black of Night SW 6993 and Extra White SW 7006 door colors have been added to all color profiles as an option for front doors.